Kick is your business incubator, here to help you through the difficult path from idea to started startup. Our mission is to help all the teams after the weekend entrepreneurship events, after the business plan competitions, after graduation, or any other stage of life when an entrepreneur realizes that some help could help.
Kick is here for the lifestyle entrepreneurs, the social entrepreneurs, and the techentrepreneurs.
Kick is here for the for-profits, the non-profits, and the hybrid models.
The startup process isn’t that different between low-growth and high-growthbusinesses, nor between tech-centric and people-centric companies. All entrepreneurs need to understand their customers, understand their markets, and with that knowledge, find a path to sustainable revenues.
Here’s how Kick works:
- Find a Kick program near you
- Fill out an application
- All applicants are accepted!
(Your local director will contact you with further details)
Each Kick program is slightly different, but all include:
- Multiple weeks of in-person sessions
- Kicking your business forward
- Creating a weekly plan
- Sticking to that plan
- Sharing your progress with your peers
- Entrepreneurial education, based on:
- Guidance with local mentors
- Peer mentorship, amongst the participants
- Plus coaching for business plan competitions, Angel groups, and other investors
- Thousands of dollars of perks and discounts
Is Kick right for you?
Listen to our past participants.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!